Hello Friends, Today, I will be sharing with u guys Glo Bounce tariff plan and Migration Codes. I hope it will help in answering Google monthly or should I say daily queries. Glo Bounce migration codes and tariff plan is a prepaid price plan from Glo.
This plan has a whole lot of freebies and amazingly low call rates for as low as 5k/sec. Glo bounce tariff plan usually comes with 0.00 daily charge so you don't have to start worrying about paying a dime to get the freebies. Below is the full details and the migration codes for the glo bounce tariff plan.N/B: I hope it is still rocking for you..
Features of the Glo Bounce Tariff Plan
- Calls from glo - glo lines is charged at 12k/sec
- Calls from glo to other networks is charged at 12k/sec
- Calls between glo subscribers on the glo bounce plan is charged at 5k/sec (peeps rate)
- Customers who are under the sites classified as Campus zones enjoy 5k/sec on calls to all glo customers after making the first minute at #40. The campus zones are territories under sites classified as campus sites and these campus sites are base station sites serving campuses of tertiary institutions across the country.
- Free night calls between 12:00 a.m - 4:59a.m upon the usage of 30 NGN between 12:01a.m - 11:59p.m
- Free 30MB of data upon a single recharge of #200 and above, valid for 7 days. The more NGN200 you recharge the more you get 30MB to browse the internet and also extend the validity period. You will NOT be given the MB if you recharge electronically.
- Free facebook browsing on 0.facebook.com
- Free Ring Back Tune for one month.
- Free SMS on every charged SMS you send and it is useable to all networks in Nigeria i.e you get a free SMS to send to any network anytime you send a charged SMS.
- Send SMS for as low as NGN 4.00 to all networks, NGN 10.00 to International lines and #3.00 to your peeps on glo bounce tariff
How To Migrate To The Glo Bounce Tariff Plan
To migrate to the Glo Bounce tariff plan, simply dial *170*4# from your glo line then press 1to confirm.
To migrate the Campus zone option and make calls at a flat rate of 5k/sec to all glo numbers when you are within your campus zone, simply dial *170*9#How To Check Your Data Balance and Other Freebies on Glo Bounce
To check your data balance, simply dial #122# and you can check your account directly by dialing #124*1#
How To Configure Your Modem Or Phone To Use The 30MB
If you have not been using your glo line to connect to the internet before now, quickly send "internet" as a message to "1010" and wait for the internet settings to arrive your phone and in case your phone does not support Over The Air configuration like some Android Phones.
I guess this is the cheapest tariff plan in our country Nigeria so far, got any objection, question, contribution or any cheaper tariff plan you know? Don't just read this, use the comment box to say something on this post.