Hmm, erm! Yeah... This is another wonderful tutorial on how to reset your Blackberry phone. Blackberry users are encouraged to always backup their data to help in times of unforeseen circumstances. So I am going to give guides to help you through while backing up and restoring your data on a blackberry.
What you will need to Reset blackberry phone1. Latest Blackberry Desktop manager, which can be downloaded HERE or BlackBerry Link for Blackberry 10
2. A genuine Blackberry USB cable.
Follow these simple steps to Backup Your Blackberry:
Launch the Blackberry Desktop Manager or Blackberry Link as the case may be.
Connect using the USB cable to your PC and wait for the Desktop manager/Blackberry Link to recognize your device.
After showing your device, click on Backup and Restore.
Select desired options.
Once done, click ok and then click Backup.
The next screen gives you the option of saving the backup to a directory on your PC, you can rename the backup file or leave the default name which is Backup-(date).
When the process is complete, you have backed up your data and can easily do a restoration if need be.
To Reset Your Blackberry follow these steps:
- Launch the Blackberry Desktop Manager/Blackberry Link.
- Connect using the USB cable to your PC and wait for the Desktop manager/Blackberry Link to recognize your device..
- After it has shown your blackberry, click on Restore.
- Now you’ll have to select the backup file you want to restore to the device from the folder you saved them into.
- Select the file you want to restore, then click open.
- A dialog box will pop up asking if you want to replace the database on the file with that on the device, click yes and wait for the process to complete and you are done.
- There you have it those are the steps to backup and restore your blackberry device.
Kindly use the share buttons to share "How to Backup and Reset Blackberry Device". Thank you