Sorry, I don't know how to check waec result without scratch cards. If you wish, you can see how to check waec result very easily here.
How to check waec result without Scratch cards
- Firstly, Enter your 10-Digit Candidate Number for WASSCE/WAEC.
- Select the Examination Type as WASSCE.
- Select the Year of the Examination Note: Only the years for which available results are displayed.
- Enter your 10-Digit Scratchcard Serial Number. This can be found on the reverse side of your WAEC Scratchcard e.g. L100000001.
- Enter your 12-Digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) found on the reverse side of your scratchcard. e.g. 123456789012
- Select the "Send a copy to Email?" check-box if you wish to have a copy of your result sent to your email box.
- Enter a valid Email Address if you selected the "Send a copy to Email?" option.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for your results to be displayed in a popup window. This may take several minutes depending on traffic. And again we recommend you check your result at night when traffic is not so much to compete.