Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology (FUTO), Owerri as their first choice Institution in the 2016 JAMB examination and scored 180 and above are advised to carefully adhere to this notification.
Eligible aspirants would be required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) as processing fee.
Federal University of Technology (FUTO) Post UTME Method of Application.Online registration will start on the 29th day of July, 2016 and shall end on the 12th day of August, 2016. Those who fail to register within the period stated above WILL NOT be screened. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bankATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
Ensure to enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future admission communication.
Aspirant who fails to successfully submit his or her screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Any candidate who supplies false information will also be disqualified.
For support, contact:E-Mail: email@example.com