Nigerian Navy Recruitment List Of Successful Candidates: candidates whose name appear on the Nigerian Navy list held on 14 May 2016 nationwide were successful during the screening exercise.
This is to inform all candidates and the entire public who sat for the 2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise that the shortlisted candidates results is currently out. All candidate are duly advise that, they can now check their names online via the Nigerian Navy Enlistment Website to check list of candidates.
Nigerian Navy | Nigerian Navy 2016 shortlisted candidate names
On this note, they are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town Ojo, Lagos for interview in 3 groups as follows:
Group A : 15 – 23 August 2016
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 List of Successful Candidates
Group B : 25 August – 2 September 2016
Abia Imo Borno Gombe Edo Rivers Benue Kwara Kano Kebbi Oyo Osun
List of Successful Candidate Shortlisted For Nigerian Navy
Group C: 4 – 12 September 2016
- Ebonyi Taraba Yobe Sokoto Cross River Bayelsa Jigawa Zamfara Ondo Ogun Niger Plateau FCT
Nigerian navy result 2016 - www.joinnigeriannavy.com
To check the list of successful candidates listed for interview, kindly click on the LIST Now.
Credentials To Present At Interview Ground
1. Guarantor’s Form.
2. Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
3. Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
4. Original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
Required Materials To Facilitate Their Participation In The Exercise
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
- Driving license for candidates in Category H.
All candidates must undergo a screening exercise which will involve
- Certificates/credentials screening
- Medical screening and fitness test.
list of successful candidates for nigerian navy 2012 nigerian navy list of successful candidates 2016 nigerian navy recruitment result nigerian navy result 2016 nigerian navy news today nigerian navy aptitude test result 2016