Lets begin the Blocking People on Facebook post. How to block someone using the facebook app. is there a way to see folks who have blocked. And an easier way to unblock someone you blocked on facebook messenger.
Eventually, when you block someone at Facebook, they automatically get eliminated from your friend’s list. Don’t worry, he or she won’t get notified that you have blocked them. Everything will be in peace.
But you can see their previous conversation. If you don’t want to see the conversation of them, then just delete the conversation.
Here we have given the full process of the method
How to Block Someone on Facebook: Computer
- Go to the official Facebook website. Alternatively, you may also open the Facebook app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Navigate to the Facebook profile of the person you wish to block. You could easily search for the person.
- Once you are on the person’s profile page, click on the ellipsis (three dots) next to the Message button.
- A menu with a list of options will pop up. Click on Block.
- You will be given the option to either cancel your block or continue with it. To confirm your block request, tap on Block once again. That person will now be blocked.
How to Block Someone on Facebook: Mobile
- Open the official Facebook app on any iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the search bar at the top of the app and type in the name of the person you wish to block. Find the correct account in the search results and tap on them.
- On the user’s Facebook profile, find the three menu items under their profile picture and click on the ellipsis icon with the word More underneath it.
- A menu will pop up with a list of options. Click on Block.
- The app will ask you to confirm your request. Click on Block once more to block the individual.
How to Unblock Someone from Facebook
- Click at the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
- Go to the left side of Facebook and click Blocking
- In the Block Users section you should see a list of people you’ve blocked. Click Unblocknext to the name of anyone you want to unblock.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Click Confirm to finish unblocking the person.
Can I See Who Blocked Me On Facebook
1. Click the gear-shaped icon on your Facebook toolbar and choose “Privacy Settings.”
2. Click “Stopping” in the sidebar to display numerous kinds of block lists. The “Block Users” section displays the individuals you’ve blocked completely– they cannot send out good friend demands, see your Timeline or send messages.
The “Block App Invites” area lists good friends who cannot send you requests to join games and other apps, while the “Block Occasion Welcomes” lists buddies who can’t invite you to occasions. The “Block Apps” section shows apps you’ve obstructed.
3. Click “Edit List” in the “Limited List “section to see a list of friends you’ve restricted. These good friends can only see info on your Timeline that you make public. They remain on your good friends list, but they are obstructed from seeing any updates or images that have a friends-only personal privacy setting.