Check Who Visited My FB Profile: Has it ever occurred to you that you could actually see those who viewed your account? You may be wondering if that your amazing picture, motivational quotes and videos are actually flocking people to your profile and you wonder how to Check Who Visited My Fb Profile?. Well we are glad to tell you, Yes! there are a few tips on how you can Check out those Who Visited your FB Profile.
How to Check Who Visited My FB Profile
The major focus of any social networking website is to connect with people and that includes Facebook, definitely people can check you out on Facebook and browse through your timeline, pictures and profile details, but do you know you can actually detect those who do so? Follow these steps to identify the users that checked you out on Facebook.
- The first thing to do is simply login to your Facebook account with https://www.facebook.com/. via a web browser
- From your account go to your Facebook profile
- From your profile page, simply right click and from the options, select and click View page source.
- When the source page loads, click CTRL + F from your keyboard and simply key in the word “InitialChatFriendsList”, in the search column.
Check Out: Facebook Login English
- When the Keyword area is displayed, you will see a lot of ID, this looks like a set of numbers “100005711057369”.
- To view whose ID this is, copy the ID and paste it into the address field appended to https://www.facebook.com/. The new address URL is now https://www.facebook.com/ID
- When the page loads, it will pop out a certain Facebook profile, this reveals the Facebook of your Facebook account visitor.
Note: The order of the IDs in the InitialChatFriendsList shows how often a certain user visits your account and how recent.
That’s all about Checking Who Visited My Fb Profile. I hope you smiled after uncovering the profile.