Do you want to erase your Facebook account? Are you having issues with your Facebook account or you are finding it difficult to cope with your Facebook friends and notifications? You can make a decision to remove yourself from Facebook, but I would prefer that you sell the account to an interested buyer. Erasing a facebook account is not that difficult to do buy the process is always tedious and tiring especially when you are using a mobile phone. Facebook isn’t that bad at all if you are a new user.
Facebook Account – Erase Facebook Account
A Facebook account is an account that can easily be created for socializing and interacting with people. An account can easily be created in just a few steps but takes time to delete. Deleting your Facebook account also erases your facebook profile along with your timeline. When your account is deleted, any Facebook user would not be able to search and find your name. Although there are some rumors that Facebook does not delete the chat the user had with other Facebook users. Deleting a Facebook account comes with a lot of responsibilities; follow this link to see exactly what happens when your Facebook account is deleted or erased (https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account). You may decide to hide your account for a while but not delete it totally. If that is the case follow the steps underneath.
How to Temporarily Deactivate Your Facebook Account – Erase Facebook Account
That is very easy but you must have access to the account that you want to deactivate.
- Log in to the account that you desire to deactivate.
- Locate the settings tab and click on it.
- On the settings page, hit the general tab.
- Select general from the new menu of options.
- Next, click on account settings.
- Proceed by clicking manage account.
- Select “deactivate account” and enter your password to confirm it.
Hit the continue button to finally deactivate your account. After deactivation, your account would be suspended until you wish to open it again.
Completely Delete Your Facebook Account – Erase Facebook Account
You can decide that you do not need facebook again and delete your account if so follow the steps yo see below;
- Log in to the account you wish to delete.
- Find the settings link from your home page and click on it.
- Hit the general tab and select account settings.
- Click the remove my account option from the new page you find yourself.
Enter your password again and confirm deleting your account.