Facebook Customer Service Number Canada: Facebook has turned out to be the largest social media platform because of its wide user base which amounts to about over a billion users. Some people are faced certain issues on their account and find it difficult to contact the Facebook customer Service, so in today’s article, we will show you the easy steps to contact the Customer service number even right from Canada.
Facebook Customer Service Number Canada
To contact Facebook Customer service number, we present the best method:
Check Out: How to Create Facebook Account
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
Perform the following actions:
- Login to your Facebook account and then navigate to FB Help center web page using this link Facebook Help Center.
- At the top of the screen, locate the alternatives toolbar directly under the search bar which will reveal several subsections as you hover your mouse over the alternatives. Some of the alternatives and their meaning includes:
- Making use of Facebook: This section covers standard Facebook performance related talks and how-tos on friends request, messaging, and certain aspect of account development.
- Managing Your Account: This alternative treats items such as your login and general profile settings.
- Privacy, Safety and Security – Addresses account security, unfriending people, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting – Covers standard reporting (both account misuse, spam and hacked or fake accounts).
Read Also: Old Facebook Sign Up Steps
Note: You also have the alternative to look at the “Questions You May Have” and also “Popular Topics” sections on this page, which is like an FAQ section.
So select the section that fits your request or complain and follow the on screen instructions to complete the process.
I hope this guide was helpful?