Facebook Forgot Password no Email: Maybe you used a complex password that you have now forgotten and could not access your Facebook, this article will teach how you can retrieve your password on Facebook. But note, this article won’t teach you ways to hack into your Facebook account.
To retrieve your Facebook password, make sure you switch on your browser cookies, then follow the steps below:
- Open Facebook site on the browser
- Input your username or phone number within the space provided
- Now click on “forget password?”
Read Also: Facebook no Photo
- You’ll be asked some security questions which only you could answer
- After answering the questions, a link will be sent to your email account to reset your password
- Open your email account
- Search for the Facebook mail and open it
- Then click on the link sent
- The link will take you straight into your account, then you have to change your password immediately to a new one.
- You have successfully reset your password
Check out: How to remove FB Account
RUN OUT OF LOGIN CHANCE?
Maybe you have being trying to login multiple times but it won’t login and now you have ran out of login chances, the best thing to do is wait a couple of hours before you try again, maybe this time it might successfully login.
HACKED FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?
In case you noticed that someone has logged into your Facebook account and change your password, you can follow the above procedure to reset your password or you can also visit the Facebook aid center to lay your complaint which will be resolved as soon as they can.
I hope this article has helped you acquire knowledge on how to retrieve your lost password.