Facebook friend request suggested by:
If you do not want friends suggestion especially if someone is bombarding you with friends request suggestion. You can take a much lighter approach by telling them not to suggest friends for you again. I hope this helps!
If the approach above doesn’t work, you can press further here: How to Block Someone On Facebook
How do I suggest a friend to someone?
To suggest a friend to someone, you need to be friends with both the person you’re suggesting and the person you’re suggesting them to.
To suggest a friend to someone:
- From your friend’s profile, click Friends.
- Click Suggest Friends.
- Click Suggest Friend next to the friend you want to suggest. To find a friend, enter their name in the Search box.
Both friends will get an invitation to add the other person as their friend.
How to remove friend request button on Facebook
Trying not to make things complicated.
Simply go to Account Settings » Under Privacy, Set “Who can send me friend requests” to Friends of Friends so the “Add Friend” button won’t appear on people who don’t have any friends from your own friends list.
How do I remove or cancel a friend request I sent to someone?
To cancel a friend request you sent:
- Go to your sent friend requests.
- Hover over Friend Request Sent next to the request you’d like to cancel.
- Select Cancel Request > Cancel Request.
Facebook Cancel Friend Request
Cancel good friend requests already sent with Facebook
Comply with these actions to reverse a pal request after the truth:
1. First, if needed, login to your Facebook account.
2. Once you are signed in, locate the Facebook customer to whom you sent out that demand you wish to remember. Click on that person’s profile, as well as scroll to the bottom of the web page.
3. You will see on the left a link that reads “Report/ Block he or she” – click it.
4. As soon as you do, Facebook will open a popup dialog that resembles the screenshot below, and also enables you to block a Facebook user. All you should do is examine the “Block he or she” checkbox as well as click on the “Send” button.
6. Note that this doesn’t impact their profile and won’t obtain them in difficulty. But it has the following negative effects: any kind of Facebook individual to whom you sent a friend request will never see that demand, given that you changed their standing with regard to your profile. (Clearly, Facebook will certainly no procedure a close friend demand that has actually been sent out to a person you blocked, given that the person can not confirm a relationship.).