Facebook is an intriguing app which has lots of attributes. With Facebook, you are almost unlimited to anything. Facebook grants its users the ability to share posts, videos, photos and even pictures with friends and family. But Facebook did not stop there. Facebook introduced another feature called facebook GIF. With Facebook GIF feature, you can now post animations from the power point and all others on your facebook account.
You know before now that GIF’s are animations and you can send these on facebook. Before you can send these GIF’s on facebook you must have access to a valid Facebook account, and to open a facebook account you need a google account or a mobile number. Follow these steps to open a new google account;
How to Open a Google Account
- Gain access to a secure data connection, and make sure your data connection is turned on.
- Next, locate the mobile browser on your device and launch it.
- After the web browser is loaded navigate to gmail.com.
- If the page is loaded properly, you would see an icon which says Create an account, click on it.
- Fill in your personal data that you want Google to recognize you as in the form you see.
- Now click on next, you will be asked to fill in your mobile number.
- Wait for some time for a code from Google, when you receive the code fill it in the required field on the webpage.
- Now click create my account icon located at the bottom of the page.
If you followed the steps correctly your google account would be ready, now it’s time for the next step.
Facebook GIF – How to Create a Facebook Account
- On your device navigate to facebook.com using your web browser.
- On the new page, fill the form you see, but if you do not see a form click the signup button at the bottom of the page and also fill the form. But in the place of mobile number fill in your google account address.
- Now verify your Google account and follow the necessary steps to complete your setup.
Facebook GIF – How to Send A GIF on Facebook
Now you are all done, to send a gif follow these steps
- First, log in to your facebook account.
- After logging in, hit the dialog that says what’s on your mind.
- Next, hit on the button that says GIF and select the GIF you want to post.
- Add a caption if you wish and you are all done.