People seek a new buying and selling site to use to access commercial services at their place of comfort. Many of these people skip the fact that social media offer’s a lot of options to use to buy and sell things online. Facebook is top notch when it comes to social media marketing since it’s the most popular in its niche. That’s why it’s important for business owners to learn how to use Facebook marketplace ads.
Facebook marketplace ads is a marketing option, users can use to sell products to people living in their local community. As a matter of fact, they are lots of commercial transactions that take place on the platform every day. This is as a result of the number of Facebook account owners that visit the marketplace page. So, this proves that it’s a lucrative page to sell things online.
How to Create Facebook Marketplace Ads
To do this, users need to have an active Facebook ads manager account. This is because users that want to create marketplace ads will have to create an ad on Facebook via Facebook ads manager. Yes, creating Facebook ads offers users an option to advertise their products on the Facebook market page. But first, users will need to create Facebook marketplace ads which they can do with the steps below.
- Connect your device to an active internet connection.
- Open the Facebook website on your device’s web browser.
- Login to your Facebook account that you have an active Facebook ads manager account on the device.
- Open the Facebook Ads manager page with this link http://web.facebook.com/adsmanager/creation on your device web browser.
- Select your preferred Facebook ad objectives.
- Input your destination.
- Define where you want to direct your ad to, which includes audience to target.
- Set the placement of your ad to automatic. Users need to ensure they select the Automatic Placements option in other for the ad to show on Marketplace, News Feed, Messenger and Instagram.
- Input your budget for the Facebook ad.
- Choose the ad format if you like.
- Click the Done and Place Order button respectively when through with setting up your Facebook ad.
Immediately after the above steps, users will have to wait for Facebook to review and approve the ad. After Facebook approves the ad, it will go live and people using marketplace will see it when browsing on their phone or desktop computer. With Facebook marketplace ads users will reach out to more people that reside near them regarding their products for sale.
Facebook Marketplace Ads – How to Create Ads in Marketplace | Marketplace Facebook Ads – How to Run Adverts on FB Marketplace
Reasons to Create Ads in Marketplace
There’s a major difference between listing products for sale on the marketplace and setting up Facebook ads. Users looking for how to sell something on Facebook for free can list their products on the marketplace. While those looking for a quick and convenient way of reaching out to people near them can create an ad for marketplace.