Searching for friends on Facebook has been one hell of a problem recently but guess what? There is a new platform of which you can easily search for your friends on Facebook. You can also use this platform to search for people you intend to add as a friend to your Facebook friends. The name of this platform as called by some of the users is Facebook search friends.
The Facebook search friends platform as we have established is a very essential platform that you can use to search for friends in case of an emergency or a text message. With this platform, you no longer need to waste time looking for people you want to message; all you need is searching the right name.
How to Use the Facebook Search Friends Feature
Using the Facebook search friends is very simple as long as you have a Facebook account and you are logged in. To do this;
- Login your Facebook account on the official Facebook website at www.facebook.com.
- Click on the search bar at the top of any Facebook page you find yourself on. The search bar is normally at the top left hand side of the screen.
- Enter the name of the friend you are looking for and click on “go” or “search”. When I say the name of the friend, I mean the Facebook friend username (i.e. the name the person is using on Facebook).
- Click on the people tab you should find the friend you are looking for.
Now to visit the friend’s timeline, just click on his name from the people’ss tab (results). Alternatively to this method, if you are using a desktop, you can click on the search bar on your active friends list tab and search for the friends there.
Create a Facebook Account – Facebook Search Friends
If you do not have a Facebook account, then you cannot sign in, meaning that you cannot use the Facebook search friends feature. However I will show you in some simple steps how you can create an account.
- Go to the official Facebook website or launch any Facebook app you have that is genuine.
- Log out of the account if there is any account logged in before.
- Click on the icon indicating you can create a new account. You can normally find this icon by scrolling down the page a little.
- Next up, you will be redirected to a form page. On the form page, enter your personal details and your desired username and password.
- Enter your contact details and confirm it by completing the challenges you are given ( a link or a text will be sent to your contact address and you will be asked to click that link or enter the code sent to your device).
Once your contact details are confirmed by the Facebook platform, you will be automatically logged in on your account. However, to access and use the full Facebook platform, you will be asked to add up to fifteen friends first.