Go Live on Facebook | Step by Step Guide On Facebook Live: How do I go live on Facebook? Depending on what device you are using, going Live on Facebook is quite easy. But much more easier via mobile device users. See smart reads: Deactivate or Delete Facebook now
How to Go Live on Facebook Through Desktop
To go live on desktop Facebook:
- Click Live Video at the top of your News Feed
- Write something about your live video
- Click Go Live
Note: Use the Google Chrome web browser to go live from your computer.
To go live:
- Tap What’s on your mind? at the top of your News Feed
- Tap Live Video
- Write an optional description and tap Go Live
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast
- How to close Facebook account temporarily and permanently
- Did you block friends? View your blocked list on Facebook
You can also go live in a group or event by tapping Write Something or Say Something and then tapping the Live icon.
- Source: learnfacebookbasics.com
Note: You can block viewers during a live broadcast by tapping the profile picture next to a viewer’s comment and then tapping Block.
Please share this article with your Facebook friends so they also learn what you know. Sharing is caring!!!