How do I delete Facebook account completely Right Now? Is it possible to permanently delete your Facebook profile, messages, photos, videos and Facebook friends? Here is a complete way to get rid of your FB account.
You may have navigate through complex settings on Facebook and searched in Google to get rid of it. But you didn’t find a way to completely delete your Facebook account.
Even Facebook don’t want that you should leave Facebook easily. You have tried to deactivate your Facebook account, but this is not the permanent way to come out from Facebook.
1. Backup your data by moving to drop down menu -> General tab in the left column -> click on “Download a copy”
2. Send your friend an e-mail letting them know you will no longer be on Facebook. You can drop a message through Facebook that you are leaving Facebook
3. Uninstall any Facebook apps that you use to login to Facebook. It may be that you are logged via Android Mobile, iPhone, or Blackberry. These may unintentionally cause you to remain logged in even after you attempt to delete your Facebook account. While you could also log out from these apps, but the safest measure is to get rid of them entirely.
Below step by step guide will show you how to delete Facebook account:
1. Login to your Facebook account and then click below secret delete Facebook account link.
2. Scroll down and click the blue Delete Account button
3. A pop up should load up with asking “Before you permanently delete your account, please enter your password.?” Just enter your correct account password. Then click Continue
4. Another pop up should appear informing you that Your account has been deactivated from the site and will be permanently deleted within 14 days. If you log into your account within the next 14 days, your account will be reactivated and you will have the option to cancel your request.”
5. Now you would be automatically logged out from your Facebook account. Check your email for a message with the subject “Account Scheduled for Deletion“. ignore it if you want the deletion to continue.
6. When you will log in again, a new pop-up appears. It say to either to “Cancel Deletion” or “Confirm Deletion“. Now again the choice is yours, “Cancel Deletion” if you want to come again or “Confirm Deletion” if you still stick with your decision.
Things to Note
1. Never login again next 14 days, if you are sure you wish to permanently delete your account.
2. If you wish to come back again, simply follow the link below within 14 days
3. Must log out of anything connected with Facebook. It may include any app or service that you’ve connected or logged in. It may be Instagram, Calender app, Spotify etc. on your smartphone.
4. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies from your desktop, smartphone and tablet. Otherwise, saved login credential on your respective devices will trigger account reactivation.