How to Close my Facebook Account: Though over the years, Facebook has being a platform where people get in touch with one another in a manner that was never believed possible. But some will argue that the social media network especially Facebook has become a Gomorrah filled with notorious teens and folks who should not even be near a computer system in the very first place.
Please do not get me wrong, Facebook is a wonderful platform to connect with loved ones both far and near, however, daily silly posts and countless personal privacy issues has led to some individuals condemning the platform and wanting to quit.
Naturally, I most likely do not even have to encourage you to close your Facebook account but since you’re reading this, it means you have made up your mind to do so. Facebook does not make it exceptionally challenging to close your account. However, they partly conceal it to make it minimum or a little challenging to do so since they eventually do not desire you to go but, I am here to guide you through the steps required to do so.
CLOSING YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON YOUR PC
Do you want to close your Facebook account from your desktop or notebook computers? Here are the steps to follow;
- Login into your Facebook page on your PC and click the little downward-facing arrow in the upper-right corner of the websites. From there, click Settings.
- Then, click Security in the left-hand sidebar under General.
Check Out: What exactly is Facebook Icon
- There will be a list of choices revealed. However, you wish to click the link at the bottom that states Deactivate your account
- You’ll then be required to a screen where Facebook aims to encourage you that your good friends will miss you, and there’s likewise a little kind towards the bottom that you can submit. Do whatever you feel required on this page and after that click Confirm.
CLOSING YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON YOUR IPHONE OR IPAD
Do you want to close your Facebook account from your iPhone or iPads? Here are the steps to follow;
Recommended: How to Login to Facebook Full Site
- Login into your account on the Facebook app on your iOS gadget and tap on the More tab in the lower-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings, then tap on General.
- Tap on Deactivate at the bottom of the list revealed. You’ll be asked to go into in your Facebook password for security factors (simply in case somebody else isn’t utilizing your iPhone and erasing your account).
- You’ll then be required to a brief study on why you’re erasing your Facebook account. When you’re finished with that, tap on Deactivate to complete the procedure.
CLOSING YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON YOUR ANDROID GADGET
Do you want to close your Facebook account from your android phones? Here are the steps to follow;
NOTE: it is similar to closing your account on iPhone or iPads.
- Login to your account on the Facebook app on your Android gadget and tap on the More tab in the menu bar. It will be the icon with three parallel lines stacked on top of each other
- Scroll down and tap on Account Settings, then tap on General
- Next, tap on Deactivate. You’ll then be required to a brief study. Fill it out and after that tap on Deactivate once again to end up the procedure.
You can continuously reactivate your account if peradventure you change your mind. Just visit facebook page as normal and follow the procedures to reactivate your account.