Facebook have changed a lot of settings during their last upgrade… This is the new way to delete Facebook page permanently.
Because of this latest Facebook upgrade and change of settings, users have come up with several queries to sought out for how to delete a Facebook page permanently. Questions such as:
- How do I delete my Page?
- How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account
- How to Delete a Facebook Fan Page
- Easy Ways to Delete a Facebook Page
- How do I permanently delete my account?
- How do I delete my Facebook business page?
In this post, I will quickly show you how to go about deleting your Facebook page profile.
How to easily delete Facebook Page Permanently
To delete your Facebook Page, you’ll need to be an admin of that FB Page.
If you’re an admin, proceed to the steps below:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name] and follow the on-screen instructions to completely delete your Facebook page.
See screenshot of how to remove Facebook page below:
See: How to download Facebook App
Click on the second to the last option “Delete your Page”.
Finally, Click on “Delete JEELDA”… In your own case, it will be “Delete [Your Page Name]”.
I hope this post was helpful… Please take some few seconds to share this article. Thanks