Do you want to know how to edit or turn off your location on Facebook? Sometimes it is wise to ask yourself a few questions before taking a step. Now, why would you want to turn off your company’s location off on facebook? It may be because it is miles due to the reality that your business’s registered address isn’t the same location. As such, the officially registered address can be a misleading piece of statistics and turn the visitor away. A totally home based business may choose to keep their address out of the public’s view. In the reason above is true for you, then it is totally right for you to hide your address when posting.
How to Turn off Your Facebook Business Page Location – How To Edit Or Turn Off Your Location On Facebook
- First, you have to log in to the account that manages the business page.
- Next, navigate to the page as an admin of the page.
- Carefully look for the item that displays the map with the business address of the page.
- Select the “see all” option to proceed.
- On the right column, you would see the option that says “edit page info”, hit that option the next screen of display would have four tabs at the top, select the location tab where you can edit your business location details.
Now choose from the three options, which one you prefer. You can turn off the location by putting a and b option to no.
How to Delete Location From Your Facebook Timeline
This may prove impossible to some people so they rather delete the entire post, but there is a way and that is what I will teach you in this segment of this article. Follow the steps below to delete location n your Facebook timeline.
- Now log in to the account you wish to delete the location from.
- To proceed, hit your facebook name or avatar on the top navigation.
- Click on the “more” tab from the new page.
- Select the pencil-shaped icon which signifies edit from the page you are now on.
- Click on hide section.
If you do this correctly, the places tab would be totally removed from your timeline. Finally for the last trick, how to stop facebook app places.
How to Stop Facebook App Places
- Click on the settings icon on the top of the facebook page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose privacy.
- To proceed, hit the “timeline and tagging” link on the left section of the panel.
- On the new page, hit the edit link besides the tab that says “who can see posts you’ve been tagged in on your timeline”.
Choose your desired choice, which would be only me to turn this feature off.