How to Remove Facebook Reviews: Facebook can be useful in business line to get customers but when the door is widely opened for Facebook reviews, it can feel a bit like starting a political debate on the site, you might not like all the comments from various customers especially those who want to see the companies’ downfall.
Reviews are not like testimonials that only praises the company, in reviews, you can get a lot of negative reports and castigations which cannot be removed. However, it is possible to completely disable Facebook reviews from your page.
Check This: Facebook Sign up
Facebook reviews can be removed within a short time, but the only catch is that it also removes the map and check-ins, too. If you still want to remove the reviews, here are the steps to follow;
1. Log into Facebook as your business. Do do this, you have to click the down arrow in the top-right corner and then click the page name under “Use Facebook as.”
2. Go to your business page and click on “Settings.”
3. Just to the left-hand column, click on “Page Info.”
4. Then click “Edit.” next to the “Address” row
5. Now simply uncheck the box that says “Show map, check-ins and star ratings on the Page.”
6. Finally, click “Save Changes” to complete.
Note that the reviews are just removed from sight, you can as well bring them back to sight by going through the same steps as above and then checking the show map box again.
Recommended: Facebook Open New Page
I hope you’ve learnt a great deal from this article, kindly share with all other Facebook business account owner so they can learn how it is done.