Users can start Selling on Facebook marketplace easily as long as they can access the service in their location and know how to get to the page. Yes, the Facebook marketplace option is available to use in certain countries for now. So users that reside in areas that they access the service can use this article to know how to sell on Facebook locally effectively.
How to Start Selling Facebook Marketplace Step by Step Tips for Free
It’s no news that people search for how to sell something on Facebook every day. Well, there are lots of selling services on Facebook that users can use to market their products. Facebook marketplace is a top Facebook marketing option, that users can use to sell on Facebook free. Users can start selling on Facebook marketplace via the mobile browser with the following steps.
- Connect your device to an active internet connection.
- Launch your Facebook app or open the Facebook website on your device.
- Complete Facebook login to open your active Facebook account.
- Get to the Facebook marketplace page. Users can do this by tapping on the Marketplace Shop icon on Facebook homepage.
- Select the Selling option in the top right corner by tapping on it.
- Enter details of the product you are about to list. This includes price, location, category, and at times description if you like.
- Upload images of the product by tapping on the Photo option.
- Tap the Next option.
Once the user completes the above steps, their products will go live on Facebook marketplace as long as it complies with Facebook commerce policies. Yes, users need to ensure they understand Facebook marketplace rules before using the steps above. Users can also sell through Facebook marketplace phone app or desktop website as long as they know how to get Facebook marketplace icon.
Selling on Facebook Marketplace Tips
Users that wish to start selling on Facebook marketplace, need to ensure that certain things are present before proceeding. Users need to ensure that the clarity of product image is visible, create a nice product description, and enter their precise location when uploading products for sale. Once this is on ground and users has listed their item for sale users should be ready to reply to messages via Facebook messenger regarding their item for sale.