updated post on How to Unblock Someone & My Facebook friends list | Unblocked People List On FB
How to Unblock Someone & My Facebook friends list | Unblocked People List On FB: To quickly unblock friends or someone other than your friend on Facebook is a very easy and quick task. But also keep in mind that when you unblock someone who was your friend before you blocked them – you will still need to send them a new friend request. See also: Authentic ways to deactivate and delete your Facebook
Because when you block someone on Facebook, you automatically unfriend them.
How To Unblock Friends And People On Facebook
1) Go to your Facebook page;
2) Click the ‘Account’ tab;
3) Then select ‘Privacy Settings’;
4) You will see a new page, click on the ‘Edit list’ button;
5) When you refresh the page, you’ll see a list of blocked friends and enemies;
6) Click on the ‘Unblock’ button.