Post Pictures on Instagram from Computer: Instagram is one of the popular social media platforms where users upload pictures of themselves or others so as to get comments and reactions from other users following them. Posting pictures on Instagram from mobile devices may be difficult at times due to the device interface which is not self-explanatory.
However, it has be discovered that posting pictures on Instagram from a computer is easier and faster compared to when it’s done from a mobile device. When pictures are posted on Instagram from a computer, it allows users to edit the pictures and filter it completely, it also allows them add up some effect to make a more fascinating picture.
So how can you post picture(s) on Instagram using a computer? Follow the procedures below to get that done;
- On your chrome, open an incognito window.
- Then tap on the three dots icon at the top of your screen.
- Click on more tools.
- Now select the developer tools.
- After that click on the mobile icon at the top of the screen.
- Then go to Instagram.com.
- You can now login to Instagram.
- Tap on the + icon below your screen.
- Your files on your computer will be displayed.
- You will now choose the photo you wish to post.
- Then click on open.
- After that select a filter on the picture.
- Tap next located at the top of the screen.
- You will now fill in the description for your picture.
- Then tap on share, it is a blue button located at the top of the screen.
As soon as this procedure are completed, then your picture will be posted on your Instagram page for those following you to view and react and/or comment.
I hope now you’ve been able to learn how to post pictures on Instagram from a computer, you can drop a comment below if there’s anything confusing you. You can as well share this article with friends and family