Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages on iOS: Have you mistakenly deleted your Facebook messages on the messenger app without having a backup anywhere? This may seems like a great disaster because Facebook does not provide a recovery platform for deleted posts or messages, once a message is deleted from Facebook, they are gone for life. But mind you, if your are a type that usually archive your messages, then you just have to calm down, your messages will still be found at the archive section of your messenger app. If also your are the type that utilizes an iOS device or rather, you always surf both Facebook and messenger using an iOS device such as iPhone or iPad, then you too should also relax, there is actually a recovery software developed for iOS devices which can be used to recovery lost or deleted messages in no time.
Read Also: Facebook Login English Only
So how can this be done? First you will be required to download and install the recovery software on your personal computer. Follow this link to check out the software; https://drfone.wondershare.com/iphone/free-iphone-data-recovery-software.html
After downloading and installing the software, then it is time to start recovering your deleted messages. Note that it doesn’t matter how long ago you’ve deleted the messages, all it takes is some simple clicks and it will be recovered. Also note that you can recover other files such as photos, video and documents that was deleted sometimes ago.
See Also: Poll on Facebook Messenger
Now follow the steps below to recover your lost messages from messenger on an iOS device;
- LaunchLaunchdr.fone on your personal computer and then click “Recover”.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC and then tap on Recover from iOS device.
- After the phone is connected, you can scroll through and select the specific file types to recover from your iPhone.
- Now tap “Start Scan”.
- Once done scanning, you will be able to select the Facebook messages you want to retrieve.
- From the list of deleted files, select messenger
- Then find the exact message you want to recover and select them
- Finally, tap “Recover to Device”.
And that’s all, your messages will be retrieved back into your device, isn’t that simply? Using the same method you can recover as many files as possible, all you just need to do is select the file type that you want.
I hope I was able to educate you on how you can recover your lost messages on messenger? Kindly share this with your friends so they also can learn the basic ways.