Do you want a WhatsApp new account? The WhatsApp social media platform is a messenger app designed for use by smartphones, tablets, and PC. WhatsApp uses the internet for the purpose of receiving and sending messages, videos, audios and so many more activities involved. The services are so similar to the action of text messaging services, however, based on the fact that this service uses the internet, causes it to cost less than texting. You can make use of your WhatsApp New Account on your smart mobile phone, your tablet and your PC. To run and gets started on your new account, you will need a smartphone compatible with the service, your sim card, your internet connection, and your mobile number.
When it comes to the part of messaging apps and sites on Android operating devices, few are as famous as the WhatsApp service. And if you just want to get started for the first time, then you will need some pointers to help you get everything set, and you are certainly at the ultimate destination to help you get started. When making use of an app on a daily basis, it could be easy to miss out on the new features added to it, and you just continue using it as always. But with the new WhatsApp version, there are several updates with new features.
Features of WhatsApp New Account
WhatsApp is a texting service created for the purpose of messaging between mobile phones as a replacement for SMS text messages. Over 950 million users are active all over the world using this messaging service. WhatsApp uses an active internet connection on mobile phones, tablets, and PC. And the features offered on this service are always open and available to Android devices, iPhones, Nokia Symbian phones, Tablets, and PC. Here are lots of features that are entitled to WhatsApp users;
- Text messaging and chat – with this service, you can connect to friends and family anywhere and anytime. You could also include videos, photos, and GIFs in your messages. There are other special chat features involved to help you enjoy a simple and smooth messaging experience.
- Video calls and voice calls – you are able to call your contacts through this app and also engage in video calls with which you can chat with the recipient face to face.
- Live location tracking – WhatsApp allows it users to share and send their location in full time. This particular feature helps you send and share your exact location with friends and family.
- Editing features – this messaging app has also added the functionality to delete messages that may have included an error. This is helpful to you in case you send a message to a wrong contact. You could delete it before it is read by the contact.
- Set your WhatsApp status – this involves sharing stories, photos, videos, GIFs, and fun images on your WhatsApp account. This is broadcast to all your friends and contacts.
How to Set Up a WhatsApp New Account
- Go to your Google play store and download and install the WhatsApp app into your device.
- Open the WhatsApp app and click on “Agree & continue”.
- Enter your mobile phone number. This number will be used to verify your account.
- Click on “Done”.
- Click on “Yes” in order to confirm the mobile phone number you have entered.
- You will be sent a 6-digit verification code by WhatsApp via the mobile phone number you entered.
- Check for the verification code and enter the code into the space provided on the screen.
Setting Up Your New Profile
- Add your profile photo, your full name, and a username.
- Click on “Use your Facebook info”. This will help to export your profile photo and name from your linked Facebook account.
- Click on “Done”.
And there you are! You are a full-time owner of a WhatsApp New Account. You can now run your account, send messages and enjoy a smooth messaging experience.