You can see how many pokes you’ve sent on your pokes page. It will begin showing your pokes activity with a friend after you’ve poked them more than once. If you’re having trouble finding your pokes page, try searching for https://facebook.com/pokes
in your browser.
What is Poke on Facebook?
Some people have wrong understanding that poke at Facebook is symbol of disturbing.Following are the correct meanings of Poking at Facebook.
1. A “poke” is basically someone trying to get your attention It’s one of the meaningless features that are used just to annoy someone.
2. If you poke someone not in your network and they poke back. You can view their profile even if your not their friend!
3. A poke is when you allow someone to see your Facebook profile for 3 days, so they can know who you are and hopefully add you as a friend.
How to Poke on Facebook
To poke somebody on Facebook, do this:
1. Go to their Facebook profile
2. Click on their cover photo
3. Select Poke
How to See Your Pokes on Facebook
A “poke” on the social networking website Facebook is utilized to bring in the attention of another user– there are no set guidelines about how pokes can be used. However, they can be used as basic tips, as friendly greetings, and for numerous other functions.
Facebook pals who have poked you will be noted on the side of the News Feed when you initially check in, and if you want you can get email alerts of pokes also. You can decide to return, conceal or neglect each poke message.
Tips & Warnings.
• Any of your verified Facebook good friends, any pals of pals and anybody in a shared network can poke you. The same guidelines govern individuals you have the ability to poke in return.
• Concealing a poke from view dismisses it permanently. Facebook keeps no long-term record of the pokes that you have gotten.
• Examine that the e-mail address and mobile number went into in your account settings are precise to make sure that poke notices reach you.