www.facebook com Friends Requests: Facebook is one of the social media platforms where individuals send out friend’s request to other people, and on the other end if the other user is willing to accept the request, he or she will accept the request and then they are friends and now have access to share messages, their posts, picture uploads, remarks and other things.
So it is a nice feeling to connect with friends and other users in this social media era, occasionally when a friends’ request is sent out, we get a notification on our account and once we click on this notification we can easily accept the request, but in this article, we will show you an alternative approach to check out www.facebook com friends requests.
Recommended Read: Easy Steps to Edit Profile Name in Facebook
www.facebook com Friends Requests
Follow these easy steps to simply access your Friends request list
- Initially if you are not logged in, simply log in to your Facebook account through Facebook’s official full website at www.facebook.com.
- When you are logged in, click on the friend icon located at the top of your Facebook profile page and select “Find Friends.”
Checkout: How to download Facebook Application
- After clicking the “find friends” link, a page will load with the list of all the user who have sent out friendship request to you.
- On top of the page, you will see a link/button which states “View Sent Requests”.
- Click that link and all your pending friend’s request will be revealed to you
- So check out the list and accept the request of those that looks familiar or those you are interested in because who knows you might actually be making a new friend